| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abashiri in August is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 104mm (4.1in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:15 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Abashiri August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Abashiri, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Abashiri:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) NW
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) NW
- Omu, Japan - 122 kms (75.8 miles) WNW
- Haboro, Japan - 209.2 kms (130 miles) WNW
- Mombetsu, Japan - 82.8 kms (51.5 miles) WNW
- Rumoi, Japan - 212 kms (131.7 miles) W
- Asahikawa, Japan - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) W
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 219.9 kms (136.6 miles) WSW
- Obihiro, Japan - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) SW
- Hiroo, Japan - 206.4 kms (128.2 miles) SSW
- Urakawa, Japan - 239 kms (148.5 miles) SSW