| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abashiri in May is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 63.6mm (2.5in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Abashiri May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Abashiri, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Abashiri:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 257.6 kms (160.1 miles) NW
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) NW
- Omu, Japan - 122 kms (75.8 miles) WNW
- Haboro, Japan - 209.2 kms (130 miles) WNW
- Mombetsu, Japan - 82.8 kms (51.5 miles) WNW
- Rumoi, Japan - 212 kms (131.7 miles) W
- Asahikawa, Japan - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) W
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 219.9 kms (136.6 miles) WSW
- Obihiro, Japan - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) SW
- Hiroo, Japan - 206.4 kms (128.2 miles) SSW
- Urakawa, Japan - 239 kms (148.5 miles) SSW